1. How to apply window stickers, all purpose decals, bumper stickers?
Clean the surface before you put on the decals stickers, Peel off backing paper and place it on any flat surface.
2. How to define size of All-purpose stickers, Bumper stickers, Window Stickers
The following logos’ sizes are defined as 4 inches.
3. Artworks Guidelines
Acceptable file formats include: .psd, .tif, .ai, .eps, .png, .pdf, .jpg, gif.
(1) Accepted file formats
For our iron on transfers, we ask that you provide a vector file (.ai, .pdf, .eps, .fh11) and convert all fonts to curves or outlines. High resolution Raster files (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .bmp) are accepted for these transfers but may require additional art charges.
(2)Tips to avoid additional art charges
(1)Please check the spelling and convert all fonts to curves or outlines before sending your artwork to us. This small step goes a long way to eliminating errors.
(2)For a clean and consistent print, all line-weights and negative spaces must be at least 1 point (.014") or more for most colors. If using white ink, line-weights and negative spaces must be at least 1.5 points (.021"). When using type in your artwork, avoid using fonts with serifs at a small size.
4. Features of All-purpose stickers, Bumper stickers, Window Stickers
(1) All-purpose stickers
1. Does not glare when indoor light hits it.
2. Has a textured finish.
3. Has an adhesive that is easily removed, even after many years.
4. May not adhere well to certain types of textured walls or textured, unglazed tiles.
5. Outdoor durability is 3 years.
6. Works great on mirrors, glass, most wall surfaces, painted or unfinished boards, and most tile.
1. Glares when indoor light hits it.
2. Has a smooth finish.
3. Has a more permanent adhesive that is harder to remove from walls. It may even pull paint off the wall after an extended period.
4. Has more colors available.
5. Adheres better to textured walls than matte vinyl.
6. Outdoor durability is 6 years.
7. Works great on mirrors, glass, most wall surfaces, painted or unfinished boards, and tile.
Reflective vinyl offers great visibility at night.
Use vinyl material for any custom work. The vinyl material can be placed on any flat surface such as windows, trunk panels, glass, plastic, metal, and painted wood. Perfect for your car, boat, truck, motorcycle, helmet, suv or any other vehicle. The vinyl material is made out of outdoor-grade performance vinyl and will last years without fading.
(2) Bumper stickers
. Printed on weather- resistant white vinyl
. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
. Bumper stickers have been drawn professionally in-house and then precision die-cut from high-quality vinyl to ensure every sticker you receive will be perfect!
. A quick and easy way to get your message across
. Full color, no moq
. Get almost all popdecal.com bumper stickers made within 24 hours.
. Customized decals are guaranteed, and any size
(3) Window Stickers
Printed in full color
Available in permanent or removable durable materials
1. Window signage (permanent or temporary)
2. Wall/Floor graphics
3. Promotional stickers
5. What are your minimums?
There is no minimum for any order; For custom stickers, handling fees may be charged if the order is lower than $20.
6. What are your lead times?
Lead times generally depend on the process. Typical turnaround for a quote is one business day and typical turnaround times for shipments vary depending on process and size of order, but in general our turnaround times are very quick.
7. Do you send proofs?
After you submit your order you will receive a digital version of your artwork to proof. This is to allow you to confirm correct spelling and similar details.
8. What is the washing ability on your printing?
All of our products and print processes are heavily washing tested so you can be sure you are buying retail quality products.
9. Do you use lead in your inks?
No, we have never used lead based inks in our products. We use eco solvent ink.
10. Do you print domestically?
Yes, all of our products are manufactured at our Toronto, Ontario facility.
11. What type of materials can you apply?
You can apply them on any smooth surface. For all purpose decals, cups, helmets, laptops, smart phones, PC, window, etc. And for window decals, of course, windows, but more professional than all-purpose stickers when it comes to windows. Similarly, bumper decals are better than all purpose decals when it comes to bumpers.
If you have an unusual request, please send it and we will do our best to help.
1. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card payment (including Visa, mastercard, Amex and Discovery.)
2. What is your return policy?
We don't accept return for custom items, because it's designed for you; If there is quality problem, we will replace it with new one.
3. Do you have drop shipping service?
Yes, we do offer drop shipping services. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
4. Is there any quantity discounts?
Yes, great discount is available for large quantity order. For more details, please feel free to send us an email.
5. What are the shipping methods?
Usually, we ship your order via Canada Post regular service without tracking number to save your money. If you need rush service, please contact us after you place your order. TNT, UPS Express service is available, but extra shipping fee will be charged.
For more details of popdecal.com, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.